If you are able to contribute to this project, please complete the below form. When you choose to participate, you will receive in the mail:
- Your choice of 250, 500, or 1,000 pre-cut pieces of red paper (for about 3, 6, or 12 hours of folding).
- If you choose to fold 1,000 units, as a special thank you, you will also receive a bone folder tool which is yours to keep.
- Instructions to help you fold these simple origami components.
- A box you can use to return the origami when folded. You will need to contribute the postage, which should be about $10-20. Local participants may choose to drop off their origami triangles to our Philadelphia address.
- Although there is no formal due date, I am asking participants to aim for sending back the units within six weeks of receipt.
- An invitation to view the completed sculptures in person, when it is safe to do so. These sculptures will be on display in Philadelphia upon completion.